‹ Back to Solid Pneumatic Forklift Tires
Elite XP Solid Pneumatic Forklift Tires
Trelleborg Elite XP is engineered to meet the key requirements of today’s materials handling equipment.
Available tread patterns:
The Technology of The Pit Stop Line
- The Elite XP resilient tyres feature the Pit Stop Line wear indicator. The Pit Stop Line ensures that users get maximum whole-life value from their choice of tyre by always replacing them at the right time and being able to keep forklift downtime to a minimum, as well as always knowing that their tyres are safe to use. The Elite XP’s square footprint provides excellent stability and greater contact area, which reduces uneven wear and results in a longer tire life.
- ECElectrically Conductive
- HLHigh Load
- CRCut Resistant
- SCChemical Resistant (Scrubber)
- Pit stop line Orange line appears when tires need to be replaced.
- Low vibration tread design Prevents driver from feeling vibrations through steering wheel.
- Energy efficiency Low rolling resistance for improved energy efficiency.
- Wear resistant technology Maximum lifetime, reduced downtime, increasing value.
- Energy management system Keeps the internal temperature low ensuring maximum uptime.
- Shock absorbance Tire absorbs shock from obstacles.
- Rim security Rim protection from accidental damage and anti slip bead wires.
- Enhanced stability Faster load positioning and cornering.
- Cut prevention polymer Tire absorbs impact, preventing tire damage.
- 15 x 4.5-8
- 15 x 4.5-8
- 16 x 6-8
- 18 x 7-8
- 21 x 8-9
- 23 x 9-10
- 23 x 10-12
- 27 x 10-12
- 23 x 5-13
- 28 x 9-15
Contact a Sales Associate or Call (203) 239-4141